Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cheesy Ranch Potato Cubes

I got this recipe from another fellow blogger who is also trying out new recipes!  It sounded so good I couldn't resist trying it.  I had most of the ingredients already so I whipped it up one night.  This recipe was so good!  I immediately thought of my sister because she loves ranch.  These potatoes were very ranchy with a rich flavor.  I will definitely be making these potatoes again!  I had them for lunch the next day and they were even better!  After the flavors had soaked in some more they were phenomenal!

Cheesy Ranch Potato Cubes

6-7 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1/4 cup butter, cubed
1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
1 cup (4 oz) shredded cheese

1.  Wash, cut and place potatoes on a generously greased (I used nonstick spray) 11x7 cookie sheet.  Dot with butter.  Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 375 for about 40 minutes (until tender).
2.  Combine sour cream and salad dressing mix, spoon over potatoes.  Sprinkle with cheese.  Bake, uncovered, for about 5 minutes or until cheese in melted.


This recipe was quick and easy.  I followed the recipe and it came out great!  If you enjoy ranch and potatoes then you will love this!  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment