Thursday, July 7, 2011

Parmesan Baked Salmon

This is my absolute favorite salmon recipe!!!  It truly is a delicious recipe that surprises everyone with its flavor.  I originally tried it out to have something different and ended up falling in love!  People who do not really like salmon will like this recipe.

Parmesan Baked Salmon

Prep time: 10 min

1/4 C. Mayonnaise
2 TBSP grated parmesan cheese
1/8 ground red pepper (cayenne)
4 Salmon fillets, skin removed
2 tsp. lemon juice
10 Ritz crackers, crushed

Heat oven to 400 degrees.  Mix mayo, parmesan cheese, and pepper. 
Place fish in foil lined baking pan.  Top with lemon juice followed by mayo mixture and then cracker crumbs.
Bake 12-15 min or until fish flakes easily with a fork

 This recipe is quick and easy and fun to play with.  I add extra lemon juice sometimes but don't go overboard.  After making this recipe once i never measure anymore.  I also use roasted garlic and bell pepper seasoning blend (from McCormick) instead of ground red pepper.  It is absolutely delicious and the garlic adds so much flavor.  I also buy salmon fillets that are boneless and skinless so i don's have to mess around with any of that!  I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment